- Schedule a meet-and-greet using the "Book On-Line Now" button found on the 'Services' tab (if you have troubles, please call or send a note)
- Dogs must be non-aggressive
- Pass a temperament check
- If past 6 months of age, they must be neutered/spayed
- For insurance reasons we do not take Pit Bulls, Pit Bull mixes, Bull Dogs, Cane Corsos, or Dogo Argentios
- Dogs must have proof of vaccines (upload to your profile) & signed care agreement (sign on-line, hard copy on the 'Rates' tab)
- Required (non-negotiable): Rabies, Parvo, Distemper, Parasite/Fecal Screening
- Required unless medical issues related to them: Bordetella, Influenza, Flea Prevention
- NOTE: There are confirmed cases of both strains of the canine flu in OR. Please ask your vet about vaccinating for it if not done already.
- Dogs must not be sick
- If your dog is lethargic (not feeling well), has runny nose/eyes, is coughing/sneezing, or has diarrhea please keep them home so they don't share with others!
- NOTE: Dogs can be contagious with kennel cough or the flu and show no physical signs
- NOTE: Young dogs (< 1 year), with weaker immune systems, are more susceptible to sicknesses
A DOG'S HIDE-A-WAY
3700 NE 15TH AVE
Hillsboro, OR 97124
First time customer?
- There are two driveways
- Turn in by the reflective 'Enter Here' sign
- It leads to a small parking area
- Text us when you are in the parking area
- Do not enter unattended
Having troubles finding us? Please call: